The PupProtector™ Waterproof Throw Blanket is a patent pending blanket designed as a waterproof, machine washable and great looking option to protect your furniture, car seats, dog beds and other areas from pet hair, dirt, spills and scratching damage all while blending seamlessly into your home decor.
- Stylish option to protect furniture, car seats and other areas from pet hair, dirt, spills and scratching damage
- Waterproof internal lining prevents liquids from seeping through
- Machine washable – simply machine wash cold on delicate cycle and hang to dry
- Made from plush faux fur on one side and ultra-soft microsuede on the other
- Blends seamlessly into home decor and also matches perfectly with the PupRug™ Faux Fur Orthopedic Bed - Curve Blue Buffalo Plaid
- Original – 60"L x 50"W
- Large – 80"L x 62"W
- Care Instructions
- Machine Washable – Simply machine wash cold on delicate and hang to dry. Brush and fluff up the faux fur using a pet care brush with widely spaced metal bristles – this kind of brush is called a slicker brush. Brush and fluff carefully so you don't damage the faux fur's fabric.
"What size bed should I get?
The size of the bed you need will depend on the length of your dog. The best way to determine the right size is to measure your dog from the tip of the nose to the base of the tail; this is the minimum length the bed needs for your dog to stretch out. Our beds also have a size guide on their product pages that can give additional information on bed sizing."
"Do you use real fur in any of your products?
No. The fur you see on many of our items is a synthetic, ultra-soft faux fur fabric.
"Do the faux fur rugs and blankets shed?
Shedding may occur and is normal with faux fur products, especially in the beginning, but after a few days, the shedding should stop as the loose fibers have been discarded. Washing the faux fur covers of the bed and the faux fur blankets on cold wash delicate cycle should help the faux fur to stop shedding."