Pet Gear Ultra-Lite Free-Standing Ramp with Extension Panel
The new Ultra-Lite Free-Standing Ramp with Extension Panel from Pet Gear is our lightest ramp option for traveling with your pet. The ramp features a removable supertraX mat which has pressure activated grip, allowing for pets' paws to easily grip into the mat, providing sure-footing. The mat is soft, protecting pets' paws and auto interiors and can be removed for easy cleaning.
The Free-standing design means the ramp supports itself and does not need to rest on your vehicle or furniture. Our Patent Pending design includes a "foot" on the bottom of the ramp which reduces the incline, making it less steep than most other ramps on the market and easier for your pet to climb. The ramps legs fold and are easily stored under the ramp for storage and portability.
This ramp also includes our Pet Ramp Extension Panel, which was designed to help your pet easily transition from the ramp into your vehicle, specifically when using the side passenger doors. The Pet Ramp Extension Panel (PG9924EXP) is to be used ONLY with Ultra-Lite Free-Standing Pet Ramp (PG9940CHSX).
Size: 64"L x 16"W x 23.5"H
Capacity: 100 lbs
Product Weight: 21 lbs
- Ramp is ultra-lightweight, weighs only 13lbs
- supertraX mat is soft, protecting pets' paws and auto interiors
- Pressure activated grip allows for pets' paws to easily grip into the mat, providing sure-footing
- supertraX mat removes for easy cleaning
- Free-standing design, ramp supports itself, does not need to rest on vehicle or furniture
- Pet Ramp Extension Panel (included) fills in the gap between pet ramp and vehicle seat so your pet has an easy transition
- Rubberized bottom grippers for secure placement, Folds easily for compact storage and portability
- Ramp Measures: 40”L x 16”W x 2”H, for pets up to 100lbs
- Extension Panel measures: 24”L x 16”W x 2”H, for pets up to 100lbs
- Pet Ramp Extension Panel PG9924EXP to be used ONLY with Ultra-Lite Free-Standing Pet Ramp with supertraX PG9940CHSX
Please be as certain as possible about the purchasing of your ramp. Unfortunately, return costs are non-refundable since we cover our customers' restocking fee.
-For side doors of vehicles, either a set of steps or a free-standing pet ramp is a better option.
-To help determine what length ramp is needed, have someone hold a measuring tape at the opening of vehicle as you pull the other end out and to the ground, visualizing roughly how long the ramp needs to be to have a comfortable incline for your dog.