Please be sure to put a cloth under the top and bottom of the ramp while testing it out on your car. Returned ramps with any scratches cannot be reimbursed due to their inability to be resold.
Please be as certain as possible about the purchasing of your ramp. Unfortunately, return costs are non-refundable since we cover our customers' restocking fee.
- For side doors of vehicles (unless a van), either a set of steps or a free-standing pet ramp is a better option. Ramps will not work if your car opening is slanted.
- To help determine what length ramp is needed, have someone hold a measuring tape at the opening of vehicle as you pull the other end out and to the ground, visualizing roughly how long the ramp needs to be to have a comfortable incline for your dog.
The Pet Gear Reflective Pet Ramp helps your dog maintain confidence when gaining access into your vehicle or other hard to reach places.
The ramp’s surface features highly visible, reflective material that aids in guiding your pet up and down the ramp. The tread is skid-resistant, even when wet, keeping your pet steady. Side reflectors maximize safety by increasing the ramp’s visibility when in use. Rubber grippers on the bottom of the ramp help it maintain a stable position. The folding design reduces storage space at home or on the go and the carry handle facilitates easy transportation.
Size: 71"L x 16"W x 4"H
Capacity: 200 lbs
Product Weight: 16 lbs
- High-visibility reflective material aids in guiding your pet up and down the ramp
- Side safety reflectors allow for maximum visibility when the ramp is in use
- Slip-resistant surface provides sure footing
- Easy fold for compact storage
- Built-in handle for portability
- Rubber grippers on bottom help keep ramp steady