Please be sure to put a cloth under the top and bottom of the ramp while testing it out on your car. Returned ramps with any scratches cannot be reimbursed due to their inability to be resold.
Please be as certain as possible about the purchasing of your ramp. Unfortunately, return costs are non-refundable since we cover our customers' restocking fee.
- For side doors of vehicles (unless a van), either a set of steps or a free-standing pet ramp is a better option. Ramps will not work if your car opening is slanted.
- To help determine what length ramp is needed, have someone hold a measuring tape at the opening of vehicle as you pull the other end out and to the ground, visualizing roughly how long the ramp needs to be to have a comfortable incline for your dog.
The Pet Gear Tri-Fold Pet Ramp allows your dog easy access into your vehicle or other hard to reach places.
The tread is skid-resistant even when wet to keep your pet steady. The bottom of the ramp has rubber grippers to maintain its position. The Tri-Fold design reduces storage space and has a carry handle for easy transportation.
Size: 71"L x16"W x4"H
Capacity: 200 lbs
Product Weight: 15 lbs
- Slip-resistant surface provides sure footing
- Easy fold for compact storage
- Attached handle for portability
- Rubber grippers on bottom help keep ramp steady
- Holds up to 200 lbs