TOTAL BODY HEALTH™ FOR DOGS
A proprietary blend of pure, whole-food ingredients meant to ensure the health and longevity of your dog.
Dogs, just like us, can only reach their genetic potential if their diet delivers maximum nutrition. Most commercial dog foods cannot achieve this lofty goal because they are not formulated to do so. What’s more, no one dog food can meet every dog’s individual needs. To enjoy robust health, your dog should receive a high-quality vitamin/mineral supplement, alongside essential fatty acids, digestive enzymes, and other nutrients. Canine Complete™ accomplishes these goals with one easy-to-use complete supplement.
- No Fillers, Synthetics, GMO's, or Artificial Flavorings
- Easily digestible for maximum nutrient absorption
- High Quality and Purity
- Great for dogs of all ages
Results You Can See In Just a Few Weeks!
The benefits of giving your pet Canine Complete™ on a daily basis can be profound. Most owners notice a distinct improvement in their pet’s appearance after just a few weeks of feeding. The skin and coat are usually the first indicators of what is happening inside. You will soon see the development of a thick, lustrous coat along with supple, healthy skin. Symptoms indicative of allergies may begin to lessen, as well as telltale signs like face-rubbing, feet, and tail chewing, dandruff, and scratching. What you won’t see is all the good that is truly happening inside. Canine Complete™ helps regulate normal immune function as well as helping eliminate damaging free radicals. Your dog will also enjoy normal digestive function alongside normal cell, tissue, and organ function.
- Organic Kelp: (Ascophylum nodosum) offers the broadest range of minerals of any food. Kelp is an excellent source of iodine and vitamin K, a very good source of B-vitamins, magnesium, iron, calcium, pantothenic acid, and a good source of lignans.
- Organic Flaxseed: helps promotes normal cell functioning and the production of hormone-like substances necessary for energy metabolism, cardiovascular, and immune health
- Whole Fish Protein: Produced from white fish consisting of Cod, Haddock, and Pollock. Fish protein powder is a highly absorbable source of predigested protein offering supreme palatability and a full spectrum of amino acids for proper growth, development, and maintenance. Fish protein provides 90% protein while eliminating concerns of beef contaminants or BSE when using beef liver.
- Calcium Ascorbate: is a form of Vitamin C that is easily digestible and found to be four times more readily available to body tissue than basic Vitamin C. There is an increased demand for Vitamin C during times of stress such as heavy exercise or injury. Being an important constituent of connective tissue, Vitamin C also serves as a chondroprotective, anti-inflammatory, and immune responsive substance.
- Organic Sunflower: Lecithin A key building block of all cell membranes, affecting its structure and integrity. Without lecithin, cell membranes would become hard and rigid. As such, lecithin protects cells from the destructive effects of oxidation. As a component of bile, lecithin also keeps fats emulsified, thereby keeping fats in the body properly balanced and maintained. Lecithin also promotes cell communication for proper cell and organ functioning.
- Lipase: (dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation product) is a digestive enzyme needed to help break down fats and form essential fatty acids needed to ensure viable cells. Lipase promotes healthy cholesterol levels, maintenance of healthy weight, and promotes the process of cell permeability ensuring that the body can assimilate nutrients.
- Protease: (dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product) is a digestive enzyme that breaks down peptide bonds found in proteins into the building blocks of amino acids, which can then be easily absorbed by the body through the intestinal walls. In addition, protease decreases the alkalinity of blood, which can help protect against calcium-deficiencies.
- Amylase: (dried Aspergillus niger fermentation product) is a digestive enzyme that helps break down sugars and starches (complex carbohydrates), which are then converted into monosaccharides used by the body for energy.v
- Hemicellulase: (dried Trichoderma reesei fermentation product) is a digestive enzyme used to help digest plant materials.
- Cellulase: (dried Rhizopus oryzae fermentation extract product) is a digestive enzyme that breaks down cellulose fiber into glucose which is then used by the body for energy. It is also important in the construction of cell membranes.
- Bromelain: (dried Ananas comosus fermentation product) is a digestive enzyme found in pineapples that helps break down proteins into amino acids. It can be used to treat a number of conditions, but is primarily effective in the reduction of inflammation..
- Papain: (dried Carica papaya fermentation extract product) is a digestive enzyme found in papaya that breaks down peptide bonds in proteins into amino acids which are then available for use by the body.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus: Plant-based Lactobacillus acidophilus is one of the best-known friendly bacteria and is needed for maintaining a healthy and balanced intestinal microflora. It produces lactic acid in the intestines, which suppresses harmful microbes and aids in preventing yeast overgrowth by increasing its acidity. A pro-biotic bacterium also boosts immune function, increases an animal’s resistance to infection, enhances the digestion of lactose and aids in the production of vitamins and enzymes. By helping to maintain digestive flora, lactobacillus acidophilus can also be used to help prevent diarrhea.
- Bifidobacterium Longum: One of the most significant “friendly bacteria” needed for maintaining a healthy and balanced intestinal tract. It inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria and also boosts the immune system by producing lactic acid in the intestines.
- Fructooligosaccharide: A prebiotic that helps stimulate the production of friendly bacteria in the GI track. Fructooligosaccharide also aids in the production of essential nutrients and absorption of calcium in the body.