The Pet Gear Tri-Fold Pet Ramp with supertraX allows your pet easy access into your vehicle or other hard to reach places with a better grip than ever before. The removable supertraX mat is pressure activated, meaning your pet will easily be able to grip into the mat, simply by putting weight on it. The supertraX mat is much preferred to other types of carpet treads because it allows your pet’s paws to have a greater surface contact area with the ramp, creating greater stability. The mat is also removable for easy cleaning. Bottom grippers and included safety tether help the ramp maintain in a steady position. The ramp has a built-in carry handle for easy transportation and a patented Tri- Fold design which reduces storage space.
Visit the supertraX website!
Size: 66"L x 16"W x 4"H
Capacity: 150 lbs
Product weight: 13 lbs
- supertraX mat is soft, protecting pets’ paws and auto interiors
- Built-in handle and easy fold for portability
- Raised edges help prevent pet from slipping off of the side
- Pressure activated grip allows for pets’ paws to easily grip into the mat, providing sure-footing
- Rubberized bottom grippers for secure placement
- Safety tether included for securing ramp to the back of most vehicles
- supertraX mat removes for easy cleaning
- Bi-Fold design for compact storage
Please be as certain as possible about the purchasing of your ramp. Unfortunately, return costs are non-refundable since we cover our customers' restocking fee.
-For side doors of vehicles, either a set of steps or a free-standing pet ramp is a better option.
-To help determine what length ramp is needed, have someone hold a measuring tape at the opening of vehicle as you pull the other end out and to the ground, visualizing roughly how long the ramp needs to be to have a comfortable incline for your dog.